Monitoring allows checking stream destinations for availability.
Combinations "Target + Condition"
- URL of Stream + Doesn't respond — Checking page status to which the stream is referring to. The page is not available if its status is 400 or 500, for example, 404 or 503.
- Another URL + Doesn't respond — The same as the previous one, only the URL indicated is checked.
- URL of Stream + blocked by antivirus software — Scanner services check if the domain is on antivirus DB list. If the condition “no text” is set, the services do not check the text but the code of the pages.
- Another URL + Doesn't respond — The same as the previous one, only the indicated URL is checked.
- Each check — Perform this action at each task operation (by time interval).
Attention! Target “URL of Stream” works only with stream schema “Redirect”.
- Turn off the stream. The stream is turned off, traffic stops going through it.
- Get the URL from the page. Similar to “REMOTE” action, TDS will get the new link from the indicated address (rotator).
- Change to. Replace the domain in the current stream URL (if the domain list has been defined) or change the whole URL (if the list consists of URLs).
If the option “otherwise turn the stream on” is active, the stream becomes active again when the page returns status 200.Е
The interval between task launches. The minimal interval is restricted by cron.php task planner launch interval.
How can I check URL replace history in a stream?
There is an active monitoring indicator at the campaign page. Click it, and the window with monitoring history will open.
How can I connect monitoring to the external domain rotator?
Choose the condition “On each check”, action “Get the URL from the page”, and insert the address where the new URL or domain is available.
If you need to get the URL/domain more often than once a minute, use the "REMOTE" action in the stream
What text should I insert to stream URL when the rotator is connected?
Insert any text, it will be changed automatically on the next launch of the monitoring task.
How to Configure VirusCheckMate?
application/config/config.ini.php. There are several directives:
- vcm_engines - which engines to check
- vcm_ignore_engines - which engines to ignore
- vcm_objects_per_request - how many objects to check
- vcm_ua - user agent to use
- vcm_log - enable logging to /var/log/vcm.log